Thursday 4 November 2010

DIY Turban.

After re-watching Sex and the City 2, I decided that because the acting and storylines were so dull I would focus on the clothes.
Carries turbans grabbed me the most and I decided to have a play around with a couple of my own scarves to recreate this look. While a square scarf would have been ideal, I used a longer rectangle style from Sportsgirl. This one was very rushed & I do want to spend some more time with some better material to get this look right. You could also create a similar look as a headband using the same scarf and just not covering the top of your head.


IMG_5744


Again, just a reminder for you to please vote for me in the 2threads 2010 Fashion Awards under ‘Best Fashion Blog’. My chances are slim after looking at the other nominees, and I certainly don’t feel in the same league as last years winner Sea of Ghosts & top 3 nominee Lady Melbourne, but at the end of the day it comes down to you and everyone you can get to vote.
Voting page here.

1 comment: