Wednesday 3 November 2010

Housekeeping.

Bonjour! 
Excuse the lack of posts, I've been busy with exams yet again. I'm still waiting to put up my 2threads/smirnoff post but will get onto that tomorrow afternoon hopefully.


In the meantime, I'd appreciate it beyond words if you could please vote for me in the 
2010 FASHION AWARDS @ 2threads


I nominated myself on a whim, never thinking they would include my nomination in the competition but they did and now it's up to you and your lovely friends (please!) to vote for me and help me win a $5000 advertising package on 2threads. 
Voting closes on Wednesday December 8th


I know I have been ridiculously slack with posting, but come November 15th at  5.15pm I will do a post for you every hour on every day if it means you'll vote. 
Click here to go to the voting page:
fashion-awards-vote-ad

Don't forget to also enter the Russh giveaway, I still need more followers!
All my love
xo

2 comments:

  1. Hun, When you click the image it just goes to Flickr :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for letting me know! Have placed another link :) xo

    ReplyDelete