Thursday 16 May 2013

Très chic.

Anyone who has ever been alive will have some idea of how stylish the French are. Those who disagree with me are not distinguishing fashion from style. You don't necessarily have to be in the most fashion forward design to be stylish - it's about the way you wear your clothes that makes you stand out. I really noticed this when I was in Paris, the women could be wearing the simplest items but they just carry it off with such ease and coolness.

One of my favourite shops while I was there was FrenchTrotters, which is full of great European design - even the dustpans scream Swedish hip. It's not cheap, but it's a great place to get inspiration even for those of us with empty purses.

Stick to clean cuts and statement pieces paired with quality basics to achieve that certain je ne sais quoi that the French have.

I've put together some of my favourite day and night pieces below - all items can be purchased online or you can visit one of their two stores in Paris. 
http://www.frenchtrotters.fr/boutique/fr/ 
paris1

paris2
All images were found at http://www.frenchtrotters.fr/boutique/fr/

No comments:

Post a Comment